Sunday 13 March 2016

Oval wooden box with rabbit - Easter box

I would like to show you my Easter boxes what I made during the weekend. For these boxes I have used the rabbit stamp of The Artistic Stamper by Mabel Lucie Attwell. This Mr. Rabbit is so cute and it has just the perfect size for my oval shaped wooden boxes. 































I have made these boxes to keep candies or/and mini chocolate eggs at Easter.



With my stamped boxes I would like to enter the following challenges:

Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog: Easter Parade

Craft Stamper Challenge Take it make it March challenge: Anything goes

Our Creative Corner: The return of the Challenge (What makes you smile!)





9 comments:

  1. These little boxes are super cute !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sid, and your previous comment too!

      Delete
  2. Such sweet little candy boxes Monika, perfect for Easter. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful Monika - really lovely and perfect for holding mini eggs - yum xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white rabbit! The boxes are so cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jannet!!! The rabbit is very adorable, indeed.

      Delete
  5. These are so lovely!
    Thanks so very much for playing with us in the TIMI challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab gift idea, Monika - I love Mr Rabbit.

    Thanx for playing along with us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super boxes, I love your stamped images. Thanks for your entry at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!