Thursday 21 July 2016

Greeting card with circles

For July it was Hazel who added our challenge theme at the Country View Challenges: HAVE FUN WITH CIRCLES

Now let me show you my second piece of this challenge.




And here is my tutorial.


I cut out two squares with the Sizzix Framelits Die, Squares (657565). One bigger from a folded turquoise cardstock and a one size smaller from a white cardstock.


Then I cut out many small circles from white cardstock with Sizzix Framelits Die, Circles (657551).




I scribbled with Ranger Distress Markers to a plastic sheet and I started to watercolour my circles with a brush.






I show you all the markers I used:









With Hickory Smoke I inked the edges of the circles and the squares.  After I glued the circles one after another to the white square.

I also glued one text from Tim Holtz Small Talk Sticker Book.

To the inside I created a circle space for the personal text. For this I covered the middle part with a circle cut-out and I inked around it. 







And that's it!


If you have a make with circles please visit our July Challenge  at Country View Challenges and link your creations! You can win a £20 voucher!


Here is a photo again of my card:





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely... Beauty in simplicity, I could not put it better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Monika! I´m never able to do these CAS cards, but I really like them.
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!