Tuesday 3 January 2017

Birthday card with Tim Holtz crazy creatures

At the Country View Challenges blog the January theme is ANYTHING GOES. I bet you love this theme :-) 

For this challenge my first inspirational project was a birthday tag with polka dot background and with Tim Holtz crazy creatures. As you can see my second make is a birthday card with the same background pattern and with the same stamp sets - and yet it became so different.




I wanted to use vivid colours this is why I chose the Twisted Citron with Pearl Silver dots to make the background.


What I used:

Sizzix Framelits Die, Rectangles




Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Talk Stamp Set (CMS236)



Ranger Distress Markers


Ranger Archival Ink, Potting Soil

Misti Stamping Tool






Since I've never used before the Pearl Silver Embossing Powder, I would like to join the Monday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp blog: START AFRESH.

I hope you like it! Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely make Monika! The variations are (almost) infinite with the same supplies, it's a good idea to explore several...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Monika ! I love these stamps too !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dotty background Monika and it goes perfectly with these stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Monika! I really like these stamps and your polca dot background is great!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Monika, this really made me smile, the whole design is adorable :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday 'Start Afresh' Challenge
    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!