Sunday 23 April 2017

Round wooden box with the rose of Penny Black

This Friday I came back from a nearly two weeks Easter holiday in Hungary. We enjoyed a lot being with our family whom we hadn't seen since last August. But I have to tell you that I'm happy to be back because my mom was feeding us like we were starving folks from Western Europe :-D


As I promised on my Facebook page I started the crafting this weekend. My first project was a wooden box with a new stamp of Penny Black: Scented Beauty.




The roses were gold embossed and the edges of the top too. I sanded the edges and inked with Ranger Archival ink (Potting Soil).






I coloured the flowers and the whole box with DecoArt Americana paints.






I hope you like it! Soon I will come again! Big hugs


3 comments:

  1. this is stunningy beautiful monika - really gorgeous roses - what a fabulous stamp! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous design resulting in a beautiful box. Love this Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time in Hungary with family. This is a lovely rosy box and the gilded touches are really pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!