Sunday 14 May 2017

Card with felt flowers

Sometimes it's good to dig out my old designs and mix them   or just refresh them. For this card I used the background of an old tag.



Sorry, there's no step by step tutorial this time but I can help you with two photos and with some explanations.





I coloured my Canson watercolour paper (300gms/140lb) with Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron and then stencilled with Pine Needles through Tim's Flourish stencil.

Then I stamped Tim's Reflection stamp with white ink onto the card.






With this picture I show you how I arranged the greens and branches behind the flowers.





With my card I would like to join:

- the Fabric and Fibres challenge of the Stamps and Stencils blog because of my wool felt flowers

- April showers bring May flowers challenge of the Work it Wednesday challenge of the Simon Says Stamp


I hope you like it! Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!