Wednesday 10 May 2017

Cards with golden flourish background and butterfly

These cards have a precedent, a tag. I had made that a long time ago and I wanted to repeat it on a card. But as you see in the end I have made three cards.




And there are a few differences between tag and the cards.

For the tag I used Tim's Flourish stencil, but for the card I used Tim's Flourish stamp.

For the tag I painted the background with DecoArt Americana paint, but here I coloured the background with Ranger Archival inks.




Background: Ranger Archival inks (Forget-Me-Not and Cobalt for the edges)
Butterfly: Ranger Distress markers (Candide Apple and Faded Jeans)




Background: Ranger Archival inks (Pink Peony and Rose Madder to the edges)
Butterfly: Ranger Distress markers (Cracked Pistachio and Iced Spruce)




Background: Ranger Archival inks (Cornflower Blue and Cobalt to the edges)
Butterfly: Ranger Distress marker: Picked Raspberry





1 comment:

  1. Three fabulous cards Monika, I love each of the colour variations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!