Sunday, 1 October 2017

Steampunk pumpkin by Stampendous

Here I am again with a new Halloween card.



This stamp is awesome, isn't it? This is the Steampunk Pumpkin of the Stampendous. 

I coloured the background with Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress inks.

I also embellished some extra rusty cogs. For this, I used the Sizzix Thinlits die, Gearhed by Tim Holtz (661184). I painted them with DecoArt paints (Americana, Media Fluid Acrylics).

I coloured the Steampunk Pumpkin with Zig Clean and Distress markers.

The text is from Tim Holtz sticker book.


With my card I would like to join:

- the Monday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp blog: Heavy Metal (though my metals are rusty)

- the Wednesday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp blog: Anything goes (Stampendous)

- The Artistic Stamper blog challenge: Steampunked




5 comments:

  1. Brilliant steampunk pumpkin (Steampumpkin? Steampunkin?), and your rusty cogs look amazing.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous steampunk piece! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet words (also in Polish) ! I know it's very difficult for foreigners so it's much appreciated!
    Hugs!
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am so impressed with your coloring skills and how this came together so well. It is full of energy and gorgeous bold colors and is a fantastic mix of Fall and steampunk. I also really like how you did the rusty cogs. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I just learned about steampunk. This is fabulous. LOVE it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!