Wednesday 18 April 2018

Tea time in London

During the Easter holiday, we had been in London for 8 days. And since the weather was awful (rain, rain, rain) we took to drinking tea. We really loved the Whittard of Chelsea Tea Bar at the Covent Garden.

With this card, I would like to remember those lovely moments.




The background paper was painted blue with DecoArt Spa Blue and after drying I toned it down with a little white. 

I stamped the London images with Ranger Archival Shadow Grey. 

With Schmincke ink pen I doodled white border lines onto the grey basic card and onto the blue top.


I added remnant rub-on sticker words on the cups: life, moments.

All the edges were inked with Ranger Distress Ground Expresso.





With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Lets Doodle



I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by!



MentésMentésMentésMentésMentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Monika :-) I love the paper pieced tea cups and the London background is fabulous!
    what a shame you had bad weather in London, but at least you got to enjoy lots of cups of tea :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!