Monday 21 November 2016

12 tags of 2016 - November - Crazy cat tag

Finally I could make Tim Holtz November Remix Tag.  Nowadays there are just many things to do. But I don't want to complain :-)




For my tag I have chosen just the nature elements from Tim's  Remnant Rubs. So my cat is somewhere out in the open where he is watching the birds and hoping (hope) and believing (believe) to catch one of them. 





On Tim's tag you can see that he made a text with corrugate and cork... and I have to tell you that first I made a text with these materials too but it totally diminished my cat and totally covered my little mushroom in the corner, so I just put it away and used the Big Chit Chat stickers instead.

I hope you like!

Actually I have a lot of things to show you but it's so hard to make a proper picture in this cloudy weather and in the early dark. 

Happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!!! LOVE the remnant rubs you chose and love the cat! Great take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome monika....need to get onto my tag@!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!