Saturday 12 August 2017

Card with Tim Holtz Snowglobe

After a one month holiday I'm back. I left the 40 degree for the 14! None of them is average in summer but if a season called summer I prefer the 40 - my mum doesn't agree with me.

So after my long break I would like to show you a totally Tim Holtz card. I have mixed three different thinlits die sets by Tim, the Suburbia, the Commute and the Snowglobe




The elements were cut out from Kraft-Core Nostalgic and Classic Collection.

The big part of the snowglobe was cut out from watercolour paper (300g/140lb). I smeared Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky and Hickory Smoke inks onto the paper and after I spritzed with water.

The text is from one of Tim's text book (sticker book).





I hope you like it! Big hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!