Thursday 14 September 2017

Halloween box with a head

Our favourite pastille for flue is the Pâte Suisse, even when we feel the first signs of flue we take these pastilles and they really help. I kept a few boxes because they seemed useful and because they close very tightly and practically.

From one of them I have made a kind of Halloween box.




Now here is the original box:


It's also very easy to remove the sticker from the box.

For the alteration I chose one face from the Prima Marketing Archival Cast, Visage set.


Here are the photos of the process. (Sorry there's no written tutorial this time because I showcased similar projects here on my blog many times before. E.g. here .)














And another images of the finished box.






With my box I would like to join the challenge of the Vintage Journey: Altered Art.


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant Monika and perfect for our altered art challenge at A Vintage Journey, thanks for sharing with us xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing transformation Monika and it is just perfect as a spooky Halloween box, I love all the wonderful texture you created with the tissue! Thank you for joining in our Altered Art Challenge at A Vintage Journey! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing transformation! Very spooky and so well done! Thank you for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey in our Altered Art Challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful spooky box you created from a medicine box Monika! LOVE that partial face so ominous in the black! thanks for joining us in the A Vintage Journey Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really haunting creation, Monika - wow! Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!