Tuesday 6 February 2018

Hungry kitty likes birdy

Now, this is a completely unusual Valentine's Day card but I can't stop making fun Valentine's Day card. After my monster cards (Silly monster in love, Valentine's Day card with monsters) here is my card with crazy critters.







What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Mini Crazy Birds

Stampers Anonymous, Crazy Cat

MFT, BB Best Friend (the hearts)

Idea-Ology, Big Chat

Copic Sketch markers

DecoArt Americana paints (Pebble, Dove Gray, White Wash)



With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Love Is In The Air




MentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute scene, love the way you colored the images and the tiny hearts on the background are so sweet. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!